Saturday, December 03, 2005

menahem = comforter

God, You are so real

You are so near

Even though I feel like my heart has been cut with a knife

I don't understand why

I don't understand how

I wish people would just understand me

Would not judge me

But God

Thank You

Thank You so much

That You care

That You really understand

That You accept me

That You gently rebuke me

And remind me that everything happens for a reason

So i can learn something from it

So I can grow

I felt alone

So misunderstood

But You know me

Completely

Thank You

You love me so much

You comforted me

You saw my tears

And You cried with me

You are amazing, God

How far I fall short!

And yet. You choose to love me

And I feel loved.

It is well with my soul =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home