Saturday, December 10, 2005

less tha n 8 hours to take off!

yeah!!! i just finished packing. my little trolley bag is quite full cos of the humongous winter coat that's occupying half the space =b haha... my other stuff take about one quarter space more... and the remaining quarter is empty =) heh heh heh

a friend/supporter just smsed me to wish me well, and to remind me not to get carried away shopping. definitely good advice to heed =)

i'm really excited about seeing all the japanese again. hearing them talk, seeing them walking around, having the chance to talk to them. i hope to have some opportunities to get to know the church members that we'll be tracting with. also excited about meeting up with 3 of my friends from my first trip to Japan in 2001. ohno, ryo and hitomi!=D

they've arranged to take us around on sunday, monday and tuesday night! i hope that amidst all the fun, sharon and i will have the chance to encourage them in their faith, and to share more with hitomi, who has yet to receive Christ.

thank you EVERYONE who has supported me in one way or another through your encouragement, financial support, prayers and well-wishes. =D i won't be bringing my laptop with me, but i'll definitely blog about my experience when i get back on thursday! =D

janne! (see you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home