Thursday, August 31, 2006

sickkk

i am sick

i have laryngitis. bleah.

yesterday morning my voice magically transformed into this deep throaty thing. haha... i thought it was prob sore throat/flur coming, so took my usual zyrtec and danzen. but by evening it was still raspy. so dear mel took me to the doc, and turns out it's the l-thing above. bah

so slept right after singapore idol (i HAD to see how they did. jasmine is really improving a lot, and poor hady made some not-so-good choices and ken was his usual insensitive self.) and then went off to sleep. woke up at 12 plus today. meandered around the house, ate porridge my daddy bought for me... and did some work on my lappie. now gg back to sleep...

the good thing about this is that i can really sleep. i mean i dun even have to try much. just plonk myself on my pillows and i fall asleep. heh heh. =)

hopefully i will be all well by saturday night, cos i have to perform at my friend's grandparents' 60 wedding anniversary bash. eeps! k byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home