Sunday, January 02, 2005

turt reunion

yay!!!

today the turters are coming to my place =)

it's a rather dismal day weather-wise, unfortunately, so we had to cancel our bbq... =( but thank God for the comforts of home! so they're coming voer to my place... should be arriving soon. =)

it's been a mad rush of an afternoon.

lunch. hurry to cold storage (got a lift from a friend). buy stuff. cannot decide what stuff to buy... finally buy stuff. strawberries, peaches, cheerry tomatoes, strawberry champagne =b. call dad to pick me up cos heavy heavy rain. get home. dash around the house tidying up stuff that should have been tidied weeks ago... tell my parents about change of plans. throw the trash. *breathe*

hee hee

i'm quite excited about seeing everyone again. although i've seen most of them now and then, it's different when everyone's together =).

on a more serious note, here's something we sang in church today that really encouraged and comforted me. it's called "Still"


hide me now under Your wing

cover me within Your mighty hand

when the oceans rise and thunders roar

i will soar with You above the storm

Father, You are King over the flood

I will BE STILL, know You are God


find rest, my soul, in Christ alone

know His power in quietness and trust

when the oceans rise and thunders roar

i will soar with You above the storm

Father, You are King above the flood

I will BE STILL, know You are God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home