Wednesday, December 29, 2004

it just occurred to me...

... that over the past week, several of my dear friends could have been taken away in the disaster, but have been miraculously spared. they were in malaysia on holiday or retreat, and i'm so thankful that they are safe and sound =) thank You God

... that i have to start on my December newsletter soon, or it'll be hopelessly outdated. but then again, now that i have this blog, maybe i don't need to write my newsletter so often. maybe once a quarter is enough =) so supporters - this blog is for you! hee hee...

... that i spent over $300 this month?!?!?!? on Christmas presents, birthday presents, 'presents' for myself =b and meeting up with friends. oh boy... =( that's excluding transport and meals. die lah, better save more.

... that i have a checkout this afternoon for which i am totally unprepared =b oh no... help me God =b er...

... that i have over $500 in claims that will be deposited into my account =) so maybe i'm not so broke now... *happy thought* =D

... i better sign up for those driving classes i'm supposed to sign up for. heh heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home