Thursday, March 03, 2005

yay!!!

wheeeeeee.... its over!!!

ok not in a thank-God-its-over-so-i-can-crawl-into-a-hole-over, but more like just 'thank-You-God-for-bringing-me-thru-over'. =)

it really wasn't as scary as i feared it would be. i mean, it really wasn't! =) really thank God for bringing me through.

sure i made mistakes... like not bringing the handout notes in front with me, so i wasn't clear on what to tell them to fill in the blanks. =b oops!

and one friend commented that my ending could have been more focused in application. heh... i guess i was hoping that it would be more of a catalyst message to get students to think about the basis on which they make decisions in general... so maybe i left it too open-ended?

heh heh

but overall, i could see that i was connecting with some students, and it really encouraged me and amazed me at how God uses us despite our mistakes to share what we are learning. =) so thank you everyone who was praying for me - i really really treasure your prayers!

if you're interested, the ppt is up for downloading on side bar to the left. =b eh heh heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home