Thursday, August 04, 2005

it's only 7am. sigh

yeah this jet-lag thing is still not resolved. heh... but thank God that i still get enuff sleep. i just feel really tired at about 10pm so i go sleep. and then i find myself wide and awake at 5am. heh...

so i guess i will have to try forcing myself to sleep later so that i can wake up later too. heh...

hmmm... i was really so SO encouraged and touched last night, when my brother gave me a one-time gift towards me support. WOW! Lord, i am so amazed. thank You for blessing me and him in this way. i was so touched by his gift, and i didn't even ask him!

yesterday, as i was making many appointments for the next few weeks, i was also very encouraged when some people responded so quickly. i know it is God who have been moving and convicting them to give to my ministry, and it really amazes me how God is truly so sovereign and in control, and is assuring me that He will provide for my needs!

today i'm mtg jamie for dinner =) good catch up time too... and i'm excited about showing (off) my pics! hee...

the weekend is packed with meetings with friends and supporters. but most importantly, my staff interview is THIS FRIDAY, 130pm AT HQ. heh... i pray and hope all goes well, and excited about the next phase of life! =)

this song was led by sharon yesterday during our weekly forerunner touchpoint. it really encouraged me so much and expressed how i feel at this point in time. sharing it with you...

i will bless the Lord forever

i will trust Him at all times

He has delivered me from all fear

He has set my feet upon the rock

I will not be moved

and i'll say of the Lord:

"You are my shield, my strength

my portion, delieverer

my shelter, strong tower

my very present help in time of need!"


whom have i in heaven but You

there's none i desire beside You

You have made me glad

and i'll say of the Lord:

"You are my shield, my strength

my portion, delieverer

my shelter, strong tower

my very present help in time of need!"


*made me glad - hillsongs

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger cybeRanger said...

Guess what? This is my most favourite worship song...

 
At 1:58 AM , Blogger maven2 said...

This is not related to your post. Nice to see me on your list of friends. Do note, however, that my blog's moved to maven2.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home