Monday, August 01, 2005

backache... and lessons on love

yeah... *groan* backache from spending the whole morning hunched over my scrapbook. i got so engrossed in it, i didn't remember to stretch in between pages. so now my spine feels all achy... heh. but my book looks beautiful!!! muahahaha =D

this morning i was reminded of how hard it is to love. reason i was reflecting on this was cos i was analysing why i feel kind of different when mel and i went out yesterday. i was trying to evaluate my feelings. like i thought very long and i realise i definitely still like him so much... but maybe i've been apart for a while, so it feels like i have so much i wanna share, but i can't put it into words, or rather it will take a lot of energy to put it into words, and i'm simply lazy...

and another factor, and parallel i see in my relationship with God, is that i'm too comfortable sometimes. short of taking for granted or assuming that everything is perfect... i guess i feel safe, and sometimes that can lead to, again, laziness. or just going with the flow. not cherishing each moment for how precious it can be!

i repent.

relationship is hard work. love is a choice. i can't surf through my relationships waiting for others to love me - i have to love others too! i have to be proactive.

i want to treasure each quiet time, each date with mel, each meeting with my supporters and friends, as a special event. to really love each person and look for ways to bless them. Help me to be always mindful that every moment, every encounter is a blessing from above!

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger cybeRanger said...

My beloved sister in Christ, I will pray for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home