Tuesday, November 22, 2005

He must become greater; I must become less

Simon shared this during team time today. taken from John 3:22-30.

it was a timely reminder, that all i do and have opportunity to do are a gift from Him, are set in place by Him.

"A man can receive only what is given him from heaven." (v 27)

therefore i should not be anxious when things don't go as (i) planned, nor should i be overly proud when i 'succeed'. all glory truly belongs to Him then.

help me to remember this Lord...

a HUGE thanksgiving: i've raised my first $50 for my tokyo trip! really praise God for bringing it through a fellow new staff. i really feel very encouraged by her gift, and by God's love demonstrating itself to me through this. i continue to trust that He will bring in the rest. =)

yay

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Blogger Grace said...

whoo hoo! praise god for that first 50!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home