Thursday, November 24, 2005

God has a plan for us!

i'm feeling quite stressed about A Kepala stuff. had a lot of thoughts running around my head, and weary of having to juggle so many aspects of the project in my mind. sigh... really thank God for the encouragement of pple ard me. =)

Jesus, You're my firm foundation

i know i can stand secure

Jesus, You're my firm foundation

I put my trust in Your Holy Word


I have a living hope

I have a future

God has a plan for me

Of this I'm sure!


* * *

just came back from briefing on the tokyo trip. i am SO excited about it! hearing abt what God hasn done in Japan through the past year, and what our going contributes to the overall saturation of Japan really gave me a broader perspective of what this short trip will accomplish.

the Japanese really need God. they just don't know it...

also look forward to taking a break from work, training, checkouts etc etc etc... =) ahhh....

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Simon Seow said...

U've been doin' a swell job with the AKepala team! I'm personally sooo excited to see u guys in December! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home