Thursday, January 13, 2005

=)

i'm feeling a lot happier today. dunno why yesterday so grumpy. sigh...

anyway, glad that i've had a productive morning sorting out 7Days paraphernalia and archiving them, and tidying my little set of drawers. yes, i now have my own set of drawers! =) mike helped me to set it up yesterday afternoon. so cute and dinky. heh heh

only thing marring my beautiful morning is the wireless network that keeps on acting up and disconnecting me. urgh... at least i HOPE it's the wireless and not my own computer =(

looking forward to going to mass media bookshop later to buy my new Bible. cos we have a lot of readings and observations to do as part of this week's homework for our IBS, so i'd rather buy my own Bible than do it online. we are supposed to use NASB cos it's more accurate apparently. hope i find a nice and cheap one later...

ok back to more archiving for now... come on wireless, be good...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger Joel said...

check ur connections.. check ur main point (as in the place where the network connects), check ur wireless server itself.. if u have 2 comps that use it even better.. get both up and running.. do both disconnect at the same time? if yes.. then ur wireless server might have problem.. else check ur wireless lan card...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home