Friday, January 14, 2005

my newsletter is out!

introducing my newsletter archive!!! (see sidebar)

i'll be posting my newsletters here every one or two months. figured it would be a good use of the webspace i just 'won' in a competition. heh heh =b

as i'm pretty... er... technically challenged... i haven't quite figured out the best way to create and save my newsletters for online purposes, so this is a first attempt =b which means, for some of you, the print might be a tad hard to read. but please bear with me and enjoy reading it anyway.

i've had a lot of very cool and informative suggestions from some people (thanks harry!) about how to improve the way i create it. like changing image size and dpi and stuff liddat. which is really going to be useful for next month's newsletter, so watch out for it! =D

meanwhile, do note that this one might take a leetle long to download =b haha... but i hope that it will encourage you and bring a smile to your face as you read it.

***

looking forward to my first time at jazz@southbridge tonight. =) yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home