Sunday, August 07, 2005

how great is our God!

haven't blogged for a few days. too much to tell. i'll try...

1. interview with ccc panel to apply for full-time

>>> SUCCESS! =D

thank God for giving me courage even as i went for the intervew. it was a good time of sharing. i feel that i was as honest as i can be, and i threw out the all important question of whether i can marry outside of ccc (used to be the spouse has to be from crusade) - and i can! =) so that's good news too...

2. support raising

after my interview, the staff helped me work out how much i will need to raise. it's a total of $2807 monthly! that's about 1200 more than what i am raising now, so quite daunting news. the reason why i have to raise so much more is to pay for training fees, rent (i will stay in for the 9-months duration of training) and to be able to support my family a bit financially too.

over the past three days, God has been so faithfully bringing people across my path that are willing to support or consider supporting me. people i haven't talked to in ages! it is really so amazing to be so blessed, and it's also great opportunities for me to share my ministry with people as i meet up with them.

as i continue to raise my support, i would greatly appreciate your prayers! and if God leads you to give, please drop me a note too!

3. scrapbook

my CSU scrapbook is finally complete! after almost a week of hard labour. heh... i must say, it looks pretty good for a first try =) heh heh...

4. garage sale

next sunday, karen and i are gonna have a booth at a fair at parkway. the open area outside the old theatre i think. we're planning to have a garage sale of old clothes, bags, shoes, books, and more! it's just a small stall (one table) but if you're free, do come down to look see =) heh...

5. happy birthday lisa!!! today is lisa anderson's birthday =) so a very blessed birthday to a super mom.

6. packing begins

i have begun packing the stuff that i will bring when i move into GCTC. it's a bit overwhelming to decide what to pack and how to pack etc, it's a pretty sad experience for me to be moving out. at the same time, there's excitement about what it will be like. i don't quite know how to feel yet... but i thank God for my parents' understanding and support =)

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Drew said...

Yay~~~~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home