Saturday, January 15, 2005

hot hot HOT!!!

wow it's hot outside!

went for part of an apologetics seminar this morning. it was pretty good =) very interesting... but unfortunately had to leave earlier to meet a uni/jc friend. =)

was great to catch up with her. we had a yummy lunch at megumi's at east coast road, then proceeded to macs for orange fizz and to do more catching up =D heh heh...

it's so funny. she's one of my best non-Christian friends, yet sometimes i feel like she accepts and understands me more than many of my Christian friends. =) which is not to judge my Christian friends at all... just something i realised today, and thought was pretty cool. =)

we talked about where i'm going after my one year stint, and she actually told me to just go for it! she said she could see that i was enjoying my work, and that even though there are some issues here and there, that's common to every organisation - which is true... ... so anyway, i was realy encouraged by our conversation, and amazed that i can talk about such things like God's calling and support raising with her.

hmmm...

so anyway now i shall watch my rented dvds =) haha... i rented white oleander, my girl 2 and le divorce =)

how cool my house is =D bwahaha

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger yAnn said...

*sobs*
i am so touched.....i missed you squirty!!!
my darling little cheapie....hahaha.... =P

BTW, i can't believe u started ur blog for ages without telling us.
how could you????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home