Monday, January 17, 2005

you inspire me!

bye bye jac...

today we had a farewell lunch for one of my colleagues. she's been a really major part of the ministry for the past 7 years, so everyone had a lot to share about the memories they will treasure and about how they have enjoyed working with her. it was so heart-warming to listen to them share, and to see the evident love and friendship that they share.

not that i don't share it, but i guess i don't know her as well as the rest do. so when it came to only me left, i felt like i didn't know what exactly to say, except that she has inspired me - and many others like me. to chase after our dreams and passions, and to be true to yourself and to those around you. because she is that.

during the few talks we've had, i've seen how perceptive she is - of people, of their motives, of their desires and dreams. maybe i'm wrong, but i felt like she could really read me so well at times. heh heh...

i am excited for her that she's beginning a new phase of her life, and stepping into new territory holding her Daddy's hand. =) and i know she will continue to impact the lives of her students.

so here's my little tribute to jac (even though i highly doubt she will read my blog. haha =b)


thank you for giving to the Lord

for i am a life that you've changed

thank you for giving to the Lord

i am so glad you gave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home